Monday, January 2, 2012

Insurance and Fees

I am a network provider for many health insurance plans, including Blue Shield, Anthem/Blue Cross, Cigna, United Behavioral Health and United Healthcare--to name a few. If you wish to be seen through your health insurance plan, please call them to let request authorization for mental health services; this will enable me to get reimbursement for our meeting. Obtaining authorization does not oblige you to continue meeting with me, if you later decide you wish to see someone else.

Please note that I charge for initial meetings, but I am happy to talk briefly by telephone at no charge to discuss your needs with regards to counseling or psychotherapy.

For those paying out of pocket and needing special arrangements regarding the fee, please consider what fee you can afford based on your current financial circumstances.

No comments:

Post a Comment